Delmarvaboardsportadventures.com was not performing well within search engines and had problems syncing with multiple backend management systems. The site needed to be optimized to increase online sales and foot traffic to their store. The business owner, Janis, also needed assistance with scheduling events and syncing customer information using a third party scheduling solution.
Fine Line Websites & IT Consulting updated Janis’ site structure and researched and optimized keywords and search terms of the site. The use and integration of third party scheduling software was also streamlined.
The website traffic and foot traffic at the store increased significantly, and the third party scheduling software is more effective at scheduling and tracking visitors.
- Increased page speed by 30%
- Organic page views increased 309%
- Overall traffic increased 244%
- Unique visitors increased 190%
- Returning visitors improved 500%
- Traffic and average time on the “rentals & event” section improved more than 300%